Are you failing miserably at your weight loss resolutions? Is it time to join a team that will support you?
Great news: I’m starting to take “Massive Action” using THE ACTION PLAN and I’m organizing a crew that will motivate, inspire and hold me accountable. I bet that you could use the help too!
I looked at the calendar today and this is what I thought: It’s the end of February and we’ve had several “failure to launch” situations in regards to fulfilling that New Year Resolution. I’m guessing here, but it’s a pretty accurate statement, right?
Did you drop the ball? Did you fall off the wagon? Or maybe you didn’t even jump on?
Did you get motivated by all the hype of that “New Year” season? Now it’s a month later; bills piled in, work got busy, stress got high, the flu wiped out the family for a week (it got you for two?) -needless to say, FITNESS did not FIT in. AND- it’s Winter Break soon! Ughhh!
I get all that, I’m in the same boat!
A busy January meant missed workouts for me. (An increased work load is a great thing for the pocket book, stress levels and ego but my bottom line got fat!). That nasty cold bug nailed me for more than a week and now it’s almost March, damn!
Let’s put this all in perspective and then get on to taking some Massive Action together.
Success in the business place, a happy home, fulfilling relationships and a fun social life often come at the expense of our own needs.
- We put others first because that makes us feel good.
- We accept lots of fun social invitations because this is “the time of our lives”.
- We put our heart and soul into our work because we’re proud of those accomplishments.
- We enjoy a comfortable, clean, organized home, so the projects are never ending.
Need I go on? Bottom line, we want it all and we want to be lean, fit, healthy and sexy. Come on, I know that deep down you want to feel fantastic in and out of your clothes! Let’s do all that together.
I’m inviting you to join me in taking Massive Action.
I’m starting the Action Plan on March 1 and it would be great to train with you. We’ll do this together and celebrate our successes/losses together on June 1. Ready? This is the plan:
1) Purchase and download The Action Plan. (or dig out and dust off the copy you have!) This is the exact plan we will use for the next 12 weeks to lose weight, maintain muscle, gain strength and get fit.
DOWNLOAD THE ACTION PLAN
2) Subscribe to the Get Fit Over 40 Newsletter. I’ll send weekly updates, exclusive video support, plan modifications and more via the newsletter-no spam and no sales pitches, this is a supportive, accountability team only!
SUBSCRIBE TO GETFITOVER40 NEWSLETTER
3) Send a “friend request” to the Massive Action Crew page on Facebook. The page will be a closed, safe and supportive community of MAC members for accountability, interacting, sharing tips, triumphs and airing out frustrations. I’ll post weekly “Trainer’s Hours” so that you can ask questions of me and other professionals in the group.
JOIN MAC-Massive Action Crew FACEBOOK GROUP
4) Prepare to take Massive Action on March 1. We have less than a week to prepare, let’s take action now.
DUST OFF THOSE SNEAKERS! PURGE THE PANTRY! BLOCK OFF YOUR TRAINING TIME! SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS!
Don’t think about it, just do those four things now. I’ll be in touch!